At Casa Hotel and Peak Edge Hotel, we have always upheld the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness, and we are proud that our housekeeping and maintenance teams are trained to consistently deliver a quality service to our guests and staff.
With the health and safety of our guests and staff being of primary importance during this time – we have implemented additional measures across our hotels to support the already rigorous cleaning procedures already in place.
We will continue to adapt our plans and procedures as necessary to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our staff. Of course, all based on the advice from the UK Government and Public Health England.
We are ensuring our cancellation policy allows the flexibility for you to book confidently knowing you will not lose out financially if plans change during these uncertain times.
While many of our facilities, such as the bar and restaurants, maybe operating in very different ways, we hope our guests will make the most of our modern 4-star home from home at Casa Hotel and the beautiful picturesque surrounding of Peak Edge.
With so much uncertainty, we understand that making travel plans can be challenging but please be assured, we will only open if it is safe to do so and we will be providing a restaurant and bar service appropriate to the guidelines in place. From in-room dining with no tray charge to private dining facilities, we will adapt to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion.
Should you have any questions about the measures which will be implemented and our cancellations policy, please do contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our housekeeping team will be divided into dedicated teams for individual parts of the hotel and its facilities, and will receive specialist training before any form of reopening takes place.
• The team will be provided with PPE and additional masks, gloves, and aprons to ensure that they can carry out their roles effectively, whilst maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness for our guests. From July 19th, these will no longer be required to be worn under government guidelines. Our team will continue to wear these where appropriate to ensure your safety.
• We will also be laundering all linen in line with government guidelines (min 60 degrees Celsius)
• All of our linen is laundered by experienced hospitality and healthcare laundry specialists
• If you or anyone in your party is showing symptoms of coronavirus, you are asked not to travel
Supporting social distancing
While we are fortunate to enjoy lots of space across our facilities and our grounds, we will be implementing the following further measures to support safe social distancing for our guests and our staff.
Public spaces in the hotel
• We have introduced a one-way system around the hotel’s public areas where possible, ensuring that guests from different parties can stay at least a two-meters distance from one another
• Hand sanitiser stations will be available in lift lobby areas in reception and meeting rooms.
• The hotel’s lift will only be available for 2 people at a time and will be disinfected regularly by a dedicated team member. Stairs are available and their use will be encouraged.
Food and drink
• Spacing out all tables across our restaurants to ensure that social distancing can be complied with
• Protecting the health and safety of our chefs by offering streamlined menus
• Opening hours across our bars and restaurants may vary in line with updated government guidance
• Appropriate PPE is provided for our Food and Beverage production and service teams. From July 19th 2021, this will no longer be a legal requirement for our team however, staff will continue to wear these in areas of close contact and other areas where appropriate.
• Offering our room-service menu, so that meals can be delivered to and enjoyed in your hotel bedroom or suite without a tray charge